CareersDown to Earth Labs Inc is currently interviewing for a receptionist/admin position.
We are an agriculture testing facility that is constantly looking to grow and expand the services we offer to provide the best for our customers. The field of agriculture is important to our economy and health as a nation and we take great pride in being able to assist farmers in maximizing their yields. Our company is highly team based and every individual has an important role to play in ensuring we provide quality service. We are currently looking for a motivated and detail oriented individual to join our team in a reception/administrative position.
This is a full-time permanent position that requires a meticulous personality with the ability for high accuracy and attention to detail. The work that the lab technicians do and the satisfaction of our customers all stem from the initial interaction with the admin and how the admin initiates the testing process. The duties of the reception/admin position involve the following:
- Answer customers’ calls and work with clients on a regular basis in a friendly manner
- Receive samples and ensure proper testing parameters are submitted to the lab for testing
- Resolve customer concerns and questions via email, over the phone, or in person
- Bill customers for testing and receive payments
- Maintain the office in a neat and orderly manner that positively reflects on the business
- Liaise with lab technicians to ensure high quality service is provided to customers
The following qualifications will be an asset for the position:
- Previous experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office products
- Organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks with high accuracy
The field of agriculture testing is highly seasonal and the successful applicant will be able to adapt their organizational needs and priorities to ensure smooth transitions between busy seasons.
Please contact us for further details.
Send your resume with a cover letter attention Justin to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.